Our top reasons to visit Walt Disney World this Spring!
Now that the holidays are over, it's time to start thinking about your spring vacation. And spring is one of the best times to visit Walt Disney World! Why this spring, you ask? We've compiled a few of our favorite reasons:
1. The festivals in Epcot. Currently running now through Feb 22, the Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in the arts. Whether you are looking to discover creative twists on snacks and drinks throughout World Showcase, or explore your creative side with artistic activities for the whole family, the joy of art will surround you! Later this spring, running March 3 through July 5, you can visit the Taste of Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. This gorgeous springtime event is abloom with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, exciting entertainment, and more.
2. Park Hopping is back. While capacity in each park is still limited, the ability to enjoy more than one park is available again! You'll still need to reserve your Park Pass for your morning park, but at 2pm, you can choose any available open park to hop to that afternoon.
3. It's safe. Safety is Disney's number one priority, and it shows! From hand-sanitizing stations, to plexiglass walls between queues and seats, our clients have been reporting feeling safer in Walt Disney World than at their local grocery store. While there will always be a risk involved, Disney has done a wonderful job keeping that risk to a minimum. And social distancing sure helps when it comes to keeping the crowds from invading your personal space.
4. Lower crowds. As we mentioned, park capacity is still limited. This means the spring break crowds will be lower than ever before! If you take a look at the Park Pass reservation system, you'll see every park has open availability throughout the next few months. And while Disney has not brought back the Fast Pass system yet, wait times are still manageable.
5. Great weather. Spring in Florida is typically sunny and warm (but not crazy-hot just yet!) And it's also bound to be better than the weather at home. Who couldn't use a couple days of sunshine right about now?
6. New rides and attractions. If you haven't been to Walt Disney World recently, you are missing out on 2 of the latest additions to Hollywood Studios. Rise of the Resistance, in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, is a massive attraction with multiple ride systems that is unlike anything you've ever experienced. But don't forget about the main mouse! Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad is the very first ride, at any Disney park, that features Mickey and his pals. On this family-friendly ride, you will zip away on a zany adventure through a cartoon universe crammed with surprises.
7. The price is right. There are plenty of deals out there for cheap flights, or maybe you have flight points or credits from last year to use. On top of that, there are some great spring promotions available at Walt Disney World on both tickets and rooms. No matter how long you want to go, whether a quick getaway or a whole week, we can find a vacation package for any budget!
8. It's still Magical! From the pop-up character cavalcade parades, to the new mobile check-ins for dining reservations, to selfies with your favorite princess, Disney has gone above and beyond to make the experience safe and wonderful for every guest. It might be different, but it's still magical!
If you'd like to escape to Walt Disney World this spring, a Dream Builders Travel Advisor can help you make those dreams a reality! Contact us via our website, and request your quote today.